It is no secret that readers shop with their eyes. They all look for a book that they can proudly hold on the subway. It is really crucial to have a good book design. The design must communicate that the pages within are worth a reader’s time and attention.
Here are some of the tips you must consider for hardcover book printing. That being said, printing books in China is something else that you might want to take a look at.
- Wide gutter: The text in books is often hampered by a narrow gutter, which makes it hard to read. Go for a wide gutter while doing hardcover book printing.
- Add running heads- Running heads are the little lines printed at the page top. They give the reader all the pertinent info—author, book name, and page name—as they read.
- Art and images: If your book contain photos or illustrations, the hardcover must be designed to accommodate them.
- Signature details- They are the fun details that make a design pop and separate a well-designed book interior from one cranked out from a template.
- Know your target audience
You must target the correct customers and the market for your book. Print the hardcover keeping the purpose of the book in mind.
“China Book Printer” is one of the leading and preferred choice for people who need quality Printing books in China, that too in affordable deals. We offer a wide array of printing services and never leave our customers unsatisfied.