Things to Know for Comic Book Printing
Comic books are great fun and stress relief books. However, comic book printing is not all fun. It takes lots of hard work, intricate details and expertise to create fun-filled comic books. If you are thinking of getting comics book published, here are some things to consider:
- Comic books are traditionally produced using the Saddle-Stitch binding method. Such binding gives simple yet professional appearance to any book. It is also most economical binding style,
- The standard dimensions for comic books is 6-5/8 inches wide by 10-1/4 inches high, however, you can make variation as per your specific needs.
- The quantity of book helps in determining the kind of printing press is the most suitable for producing it. If you need only 200 or 300 copies of your book, digital printing press is cost effective solution. On the other hand, when you need many copies, offset press is the ideal solution.
- The page count helps to know how much paper is needed to produce your project. Most comics are produced with a full-color cover and full-color pages. It provides maximum impact and perceived value.
- Most china book printing companies provide a variety of textures and paper coating options to choose for a comic book. Standard offset or text stock of 80lb is a good choice for creating comics. A book made with a heavier and lustrous cover provides a better-quality image of quality than a thinner or dull cover. Similarly, you can choose for gloss UV or laminate coating. It increases the durability if the book and improves the vibrancy of the ink colors.
It is always good to seek professional services from comic book printing companies. Most of the china book printing companies specialize in high quality comic book printing for creating short run, small and digital book printing in quantities small and bulk offset printing comic books.