Poker Style Playing Cards
Poker style cards are the most commonly used playing card. The style name, poker, originated from the popular game of poker, but now refers to the card size 3.5″ x 2.5″.
Poker Card Packaging
A standard poker deck (52 cards) is typically packaged in a flip top tuck box. Up to 110 cards can fit into a custom tuck box. Once your card count exceeds 110 cards, or 220 cards in two decks side by side, you will need a two-piece box to contain your deck. The flip top tuck box is not able to contain more than that amount without tearing
Cards And Packaging
Tips of Poker Cards Printing
- Choose size of deck in standard poker-size of 2.5” x 3.5” (63.5mm x 89mm)
- Standard 300gsm casino quality cardstock aqueous coated (smooth finish)
- Premium 310gsm casino quality cardstock plastic coated (linen finish), origin of material from France
- Superior 100% plastic PVC cards and thickness of 0.325mm, origin of material from USA
- Packaging options: shrink-wrapped; white or window tuck box and custom tuck box
- Note: The first card front will be the one that faces out. Click for more cards game and boardgame printing.