Catalog Printing remain an effective marketing tool for businesses that want to showcase all their merchandise conveniently in one place for their customers, because they provide detailed information about goods and services, images, ordering and contact information. Everything customers need to make a purchase in the palm of their hands.
Catalog Printing Paper Options
Ranging from gloss to uncoated and from lighter to weightier, the paper you choose is just as important as the images and content printed on them. When you print custom catalogs printing online you can select from our premium paper stocks for a great first impression:
- 100# Gloss Text – Our thickest paper stock. Glossy and shiny on both sides. Great for the outer and inner pages of a catalog.
- 80# Gloss Cover – If you want the look of a magazine, this is it. Lighter than the 100#, still gives a glossy sheen for both the interior and exterior pages of your catalog.
- 70# Uncoated Text – For a traditional look for full-color printing, this lighter, matte paper stock is ideal for both inner and outer pages.
- 14pt Gloss Cover – Feels heavy in your hand with a shiny finish for vibrant photos and images. Because of its thickness, it provides great wear and tear, perfect for an outer cover.
- 14pt Uncoated Cover (30% PCW) – Made of 30% post-consumer waste, this uncoated paper stock gives more of a classic look. Perfect for a corporate presentation.
Catalog Printing Binding Options
With minimums starting at just 25 with as few as 8 pages, our Catalog Printing options are ideal for business presentations, academic publications and more. Choose a binding option that best suits your needs and budget:
- Wire-O Binding – Most popular binding method for books and formal presentation materials. A flexible wire is looped through holes in the pages to allow for a 360-degree rotation of bound pages.
- Plastic Coil Binding – A great option for reference catalogs and manuals that will be used often and need to stay flat. Plastic coil is available in many color options.
- Perfect Binding – Most popular binding method for catalogs, magazines and booklets that require a flat spine. Great for catalogs of 60 pages or more. Printing on the flat spine is available.
- Side Stitch Binding – Sheets are stapled together with one staple on the top left corner.
- Saddle Stitch Binding – After pages are collated, catalogs are bound together with two staples along the fold. Best for catalogs of 52 pages or less.